Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #221
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    can I say blueberry with cinnamon?*yummy*

    I am the least bit material minded, too. A card or a letter, or maybe even a phonecall from someone dear means so much more to me. I listen very closely to my daughters and that's why I mostly manage to get em just what they really want the most and to see their eyes fill up with happiness is my greatest gift*S

    Celebrate New Years big or rather quiet, reflecting on the passing year?

  2. #222
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Susanne, you know I over heard my boys yesterday saying the same thing about me. I don't think they knew I could hear them either but Zach told his older brother Jonathan..."do you realize that Mom managed to get everything we asked for how in the world does she do that?" Jonathan replied " cause she is good like that!" Made me feel really warm inside!

    OOO Rog I love banana nut muffins too!!! Hell I love muffins period!!!

    Ok after many years of working New Years Eve(serving others nice meals and beverages at the families restaraunt)This will be the first that I don't have to work and nothing sound better to me then being at home all cozy with the ones I love!!!

    DO you you make New years resolutions or Have any New years traditions???

  3. #223
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I sleep on my side rOg,I can't breathe laying on my back or stomach*L

    No more New Years resolutions for me, things never turn out the way you plan anyways. But there is one thing I always wish for and that is to spend next New Year with that special someone,....

    can you guys, like us over here just buy your own fireworks? I'm not really into this, many accidents every year with mostly hurt children.

  4. #224
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Different States have different laws. Fireworks are illegal in California and Florida I know for sure...here in Oklahoma they are legal outside the city limits. It's not the fireworks that scare me ...I live around alot of crazy folk and they love to go outside and shoot their guns up into the air???
    WE ARE NOT I repeat not in the country...I always wonder do theses fools know what goes up MUST COME DOWN and at the same rate of speed??? [img]mad.gif[/img]

  5. #225
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Geez, it always scares me when I hear about someone just firing their gun. Our laws are very strict when it comes to weapons and that's a darn good thing. Too many crazy people have guns!!!

  6. #226
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know and its just so insane! Americans and the idea that the country was founded on the right to bare arms. There are so many crazy people out who think its ok cause they are celebrating...one day though somebody is going to get hurt!!!

  7. #227
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    What's scaring me most is that kids have so easy access to weapons. No one but the police and military should be allowed to have weapons. But that's just another dream I'm having,...

    Ok, back to the game,...
    Your fav chinese dish?

  8. #228
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YUMMY I love Asian food in general!!! There is a Viatnamese restaurant here that make a dish call Bun Cho Gio that is like sex in your mouth!!! Every bite taste different from the first YUM!!!

    I just grew my nails out for the Holidays but I am certain they won't be around too long cause I wash my hands constantly and the tend to tear!

    Blue Jeans or Cords?

  9. #229
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Chinese food, I like the spicy dishes the best and I think my Fave would be the Hot & Sour soup (I forget what its called. I think I could live off of Eggrolls.

    I'm Hungery now.

    Long finger nails, or short & stubby?

  10. #230
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Jeans, I love em in all kind of colors and styles

    You know, sis, I am constantly washing my hands, too. When I fell down as a little girl I never worried about bleeding or hurting myself, I always worried about dirty hands and I wouldn't stop crying till the dirt was washed off*L.

    bar of soap or liquid soap?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •